Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Darren's MySpace

  1. #31
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, I'd like to see Placebo too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie, did you manage to get any tickets this time around?

  2. #32
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    Denise managed to get me a ticket [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was good of her. :

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Starburst1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just read the 'Friday blog'

    erggghhhhh! [img]frown.gif[/img] spoilt brat!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh! Sounds intriguing. I take it you're not referring to the man himself though? *g*

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Starburst1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Ooh! Sounds intriguing. I take it you're not referring to the man himself though? *g*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes I am actually [img]frown.gif[/img] knee jerk reaction really but I just can't stand the filthy rich moaning about paying for something that wasn't quite 'up to expectations'

  7. #37
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh, ok. I'll have to take your word for it as I don't think that I've ever read one of his blogs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    It's funny but I still don't equate DH with lots of money, although in actuality he must be bloody rolling in it! *lol*

    *edits* Is it me or do posts keep disappearing? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ February 16, 2007 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Starburst1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a member of the fanclub anymore so I read the blogs on myspace - they are posted about a month after they are posted on the fanclub site

  9. #39
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh right, I see. [img]smile.gif[/img] I went to his myspaz page once a long time ago but the music drove me away - I couldn't get the bloody player to stop! lol

  10. #40
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's the title of the blog you are refering to? I'm all a-curious now :3

    Did I mention here that I did manage to get tickets to the first (er techinically the second) Joe's Pub dates? [img]smile.gif[/img] I feel like I've told everyone and their dog about it XD I'm actually excited! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •